Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hip and happening Hotels in China

China is a unique place central core of historical and political drama Beijing has always succeeded in fascinating me. Through out times I was planning to visit China especially Beijing for a long time. I never thought that my dream could happen so fast. My company for which corporate I am working for decided to send me to China to for see a future project. In the mid of my work I took out some break and me and some Chinese friends hit the roads. The first spot we visited was Great Wall of China the fascinating most sought after spot in China it is often nicknamed as Great wall of tourists. Approximately 1.5 hours away from Beijing it’s a marvelous spot visiting this spot I felt like I am a part of history.

Accommodation in hotels in China during peak season especially during autumn is a cumbersome task so I reserved my hotel rooms beforehand.

For more info please visit:-http://www.a1chinahotels.com/
http://www.a1chinahotels.com/beijing/index.html

No comments: