Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Beijing china hotel all about warm hospitality

I visited Beijing at the autumn this year and had no idea what was in store for me. I had heard stories of cold shoulder Chinese people and hostile environment but found quite opposite of it. Beijing is a modern and upcoming town it’s a fashionable city full of life and vigor. Beijing’s life is full of colorful diversity. The life in Beijing as every metropolitan city is fast paced and dynamic with authenticity at every door step. I found many instances of 21st century vitality in the city. There is space for every person from all walks of life in Beijing. I also explored ‘Old Beijing’ by exploring its many tea houses where very Chinese tea is served in a particularly Chinese style. There are other options available to explore old Beijing for example temple fairs, Beijing’s Hutong and courtyard and enjoy the Peking Opera. For accommodation purpose Beijing China hotel is warm and hospitable.

I had a great time visiting the city of dreams Beijing.

No comments: