Thursday, December 20, 2007

Mesmerizing China hotels

Similar in size with United States of America, the largest populated country in the world but still prospering and a key tourist destination country around Asia. China is home to much diversity I had an incredible time while visiting China. I visited the capital of People's Republic of China that is Beijing with some of my friends. When I walked out on the streets of Beijing I came to know of many historical aspects of Beijing like it was the seat of the Ming and Qing dynasty emperors until the formation of a republic in 1911.Therefore the city is rich in historical sites and as usual expecting home to many important government institutions. Since, the city is hosting Olympics at 2008 the city is in constant mode of construction and renovation. There are also many scenic attractions
one hill is found in the city limits. China hotels are the most enduring and offer mesmerizing warmth and hospitality.

No comments: