Sunday, December 23, 2007

Luxurious Shanghai luxury hotels

If Beijing is the capital of China then Shanghai is the business capital of China. There are many places to be seen in Shanghai in terms of tourists expectations the places are amazing for example to experience the China of yesteryear I visited Yuyuan gardens which is studded with classical Chinese architecture I have seen many tourists visiting this place. Authentic Chinese architecture can be seen in this place. I went on looking in delight many attractions of China right there in Shanghai. Even to look 1920s China I saw the head of the stately building of the Bund. Or visit to the French concession is an absolute delight. The prominent sections are Hui Hai middle road and heng shan road.
Even to look 21st century China watching into Shanghai’s towering skyscrapers gave me an immense pleasure. I also visited some of the beautiful temples believe me the experience was quite spiritual .It healed my soul and refreshed my mind.

For staying purpose Shanghai luxury hotels are state of the art hotels I stayed on one of the luxury hotels and got an incredible experience


No comments: